- Home »
We Bring Active Learning to the Classroom
FUN FITNESS FONTS:
- Get kids body fit for learning.
- Represent more ergonomically appropriate tools for young learners.
- Reduce stress for focused learning.
- Promote easy letter recognition and word building through physical replications.
- Retain and enforce a child's vital cross-lateral, whole body-brain learning capacities.
- Represent the Latin letters, accessible to 2/3 of the world.
- Use kinesthetic language tools for creative literacy and word wellness.
- Download the Basic Fitness Font Guidelines for Users (PDF document)
GOAL-MOTIVATED LANGUAGE LEARNING ACTIVITIES:
- Yoga ABC's & Alphabet WorkOuts.
- Word Wall bees & Alphabet Fun Runs and Alphabet Olympics.
- Prep for future SCRIPPS champions.
- President's Challenge awards participation for children 3-6.
- Do-it-yourself event kits.
Playful reinforcement game CDs (coming soon!):
- Our SpellChecker CD Game Series for increased Alphabet IQ & vocabulary.
- Kinesthetic typing/vocabulary building games (chimp Chatter & Chimps Go Bananas).