Young Learners Enjoy:
- Alphabet inclusion for diverse learners.
- ELL learning fun; special ed team language learning activities for physically handicapped, and visually and hearing challenged.
- Narrowing of the achievment gap.
- Increased body-mind awareness and fluidity.
- Stress reduction and prevention skills.
- Enhanced respiration and circulation.
- More optimal O2-CO2 ratios and Serotonin output.
- Word-wellness skills.
- Team learning; cooperation, self-regulation and enhanced communication skills.
- Sensori-motor integration balance and coordination.
- Enhanced creativity and proprioceptive capacities.
- A cutting-edge, fun, accessible, hands-on and affordable approach to alphabet literacy.
- Teacher-child team learning and fitness opportunities (PT & yoga related language tools).
- Teacher-child-family enhanced health and communication tools.
- Ability to use the most ubiquitous tools in your everyday environments the ABC's for the overall well-being of diverse learners in today's differentiated classrooms.
- Opportunity to bond / communicate with students through body matching language activities.
- The convenience of Professional Development / CEU Training CDs.
- Meeting licensing regulations for physical activities, language arts and Wellness Mandates.